Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap or listen to our podcast.
- If you live near or simply love Merrick-Moore Park, come check out the re-opening of the park’s playground as well as the completion of its new sensory garden.
- National Drinking Water Week is your chance to learn more about where your water comes from. The annual celebration recognizes the vital role water plays in the everyday life of our community.
- This year’s point-in-time count to assess homelessness in Durham County shows the number of people sleeping in places not fit for human habitation is going up.
- Summer is just around the corner, and Durham Parks and Recreation’s newly released Play More Guide is now available to help you make your plans.
- Families in East Central Durham are getting a chance to weigh in on future improvements at Grant Street Park South. Find out how you can offer your input online before today’s survey deadline.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.