Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap or listen to our podcast.
- The City Council is now considering a $610M proposed budget for the coming year. Find out some of what’s included in the spending plan and how you can share your thoughts at the June 5 public hearing.
- We, Durham County, and Durham Public Schools will be benefiting from Duke Energy’s Green Source Advantage program by 2025. Find out how the clean energy generated by the project will offset approximately 50% of our electricity consumption.
- Construction on the Lakewood Avenue Sanitary Sewer Replacement Project is underway. We share why this project is needed and how it may impact nearby residents, businesses, and travelers through the area.
- Our new Solid Waste Management Director is already hard at work leading this vital department as it provides important services to our community. We introduce you to James Lyons and share more about this department’s important work.
- Now that lawn growing season is in full swing, it’s a good time for a reminder about our mandatory odd/even watering schedule. Find out when your house or business can irrigate your landscape in the coming months.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call (919) 560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.
Click or call 919-560-1200