Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap or listen to our podcast.
- Durham Neighborhood College is back! After three years of being on hold because of the pandemic, the interactive classes for anyone wanting to play a more active role in our community will be held this fall.
- Thanks to federal funding, bicyclists on several of our streets will be able to travel more safely. Bike facilities, including buffered bike lanes, will be installed on West Club Boulevard, Chapel Hill Street, and Foster, Corcoran, and Blackwell streets.
- Funding has been approved for eight miles of neighborhood bicycle routes to be installed throughout Durham. We share what these are and why they’re needed.
- A section of Horton Road will be getting a much-needed sidewalk and shared-use path. The goal is to provide a safe option for walking and bicycling that connects surrounding neighborhoods to popular destinations in the area.
- Work to develop a comprehensive Transportation Equity Action Plan to guide our Transportation Department is moving forward. We share why the plan is needed and how it will be developed.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call 919-560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.