Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap or listen to our podcast.
- Mark your calendar now to get enjoy the last Bark Time event this summer on August 26 from 9 a.m. to noon at Rock Quarry Dog Park.
- Here’s something you may not have known about – National Backflow Prevention Day. Find out what backflow preventers are and how they play a crucial role in supplying clean and safe water.
- Are you interested in going solar at home or work? If so, Solarize the Triangle may be able to help you lower the cost. Find out how and why you need to act by September 30 if you’re interested.
- Durham’s new Fire and EMS Station 18 is ready to officially open, and you’ll want to take part in the celebration. We share what makes this station so special and how you can see it firsthand on August 26 at 11 a.m.
- Nine local business owners are now graduates of the Momentum 360: Financial Academy for Microenterprise. Find out how the program is helping microbusinesses create and organize their financial recordkeeping systems.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call 919-560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.