Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap or listen to our podcast.
- We’re proud to say that we’ll once again join the rest of the country in celebrating Welcoming Week from September 8-17. Find out what this week is and how you can get involved.
- A portion of American Rescue Plan Act funds will support the Merrick-Moore community. We share how the money will help provide home repairs, energy upgrades, flood prevention, and better air quality for residents.
- Our Durham Expunction and Restoration (DEAR) Program will continue to help provide a much-needed fresh start for many Durham residents in the coming year.
- The Durham Police Department’s second quarter crime report offers a snapshot of what crime in our city looked like between January and June. We share the latest numbers.
- Durham County’s Bull City United program is continuing to make a difference in decreasing gun violence in Durham. Find out what our involvement is, how the program has evolved, and who it has helped over the past year.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call 919-560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.