Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap or listen to our podcast.
- Homicides, rapes, and all types of major property crimes remain the focus of the Durham Police Department. Find out what the department’s Third Quarter Crime Report shows.
- The former Wheels Roller Skating Rink is one step closer to becoming operational again. The facility is being updated and renovated. We share the latest developments.
- Work is underway to find out more about residents’ priorities for next year’s budget. Community engagement events in January and February will focus on involving people of color, youth, and other marginalized groups.
- We’re pleased to announce we have a new division overseeing our special event permitting process. The goal of the Citywide Special Events and Social District Division is to lead, manage, and grow special events in Durham.
- Seven groups representing communities throughout Durham will receive mini-grants for projects addressing a variety of needs. Find out about the mini-grants program and the focus areas for this latest round of projects.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Spectrum channel 8, Frontier channel 70, and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call 919-560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, X, formerly known as Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.