Miss any of our daily Bull City Today episodes? Catch up now on your local government news with Bull City Wrap or listen to our podcast.
- One of the ways that we’re proud to continue our commitment to expanding arts and cultural programming in the Bull City is through our support of the Durham Symphony for the coming year. Find out more about the symphony and its next performance.
- Our new Strategic Plan dashboard is now ready to be explored. We share how the new dashboard allows you to quickly see what progress is being made and what work still needs to be done in achieving our goals.
- The final report on our Expanding Housing Choices initiative is now available. The initiative allows for more housing choices to be created within Durham, predominantly within the Urban Tier. Find out what progress has been made in that effort.
- If you’re new to the area or just want to learn more about where you live, Hands-On History Fridays are the perfect events for you. We share how these interactive activities at West Point on the Eno can help you learn more about Durham.
- Calling all businesses and organizations in Durham that are working to promote environmental awareness. We need sponsors for our annual Earth Day Festival that’s coming up in April. Find out how you can get involved.
About Bull City Wrap
Bull City Wrap, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what’s going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network (Frontier channel 70 and AT&T U-verse channel 99), YouTube, and Spreaker. For more information call 919-560-4123 and follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook, X, formerly known as Twitter, Instagram, and Nextdoor.