What should I do with construction and other materials?

Residents should take items to the Waste Disposal and Recycling Center at 2115 E. Club Blvd for proper disposal. Weight of the items will determine the cost of disposal. Solid Waste Management will not service any carts containing construction or non-household items. This includes materials such as carpentry, doors, windows, and cabinets. 

Transfer Station Information

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find my collection day?
2. What size roll out carts do you offer?
3. Where should I place my carts for collection service?
4. How do I get my damaged cart fixed?
5. How many carts are allowed per household?
6. Why was my garbage or recycling collection missed today?
7. Can you start collecting recycling every week instead of every two weeks?
8. How can I be a better recycler?
9. What happens to recyclables I put in my blue cart?
10. How do I dispose of large items that do not fit in my cart?
11. What should I do with construction and other materials?
12. I live in an apartment complex or townhome; do I receive collection services from the city?