How do I inquire about Confirmed Assessments?
You may obtain information concerning confirmed assessments on the assessment listings in the Finance Department. Additional information on confirmed assessments may be obtained by contacting the Collections Division at 919-560-4700. Learn more about Confirmed Assessment.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I pay my water bill?
2. How do I get permission to tap into water or sewer?
3. How do I find out if water and sewer is available at/near my property, and/or how do I get the line extended?
4. How do I request new water or sewer lines be installed at my property?
5. Before I dig on my property how do I get my utilities located or marked?
6. How do I inquire about a Pending Assessment?
7. How do I inquire about Confirmed Assessments?