To reset the unit:
- Turn off the power to the smoke alarm at the circuit breaker.
- Remove the smoke alarm from the mounting bracket and disconnect the power.
- Remove the battery.
- Press and hold the test button for at least 15 seconds.
- The unit may chirp or alarm for a few seconds before going silent.
- Reconnect the power and reinstall the battery.
- The unit will chirp once when the power is restored and should not chirp afterwards.
For information, call: 919-560-4242, extension 19223, 19241 or 19242 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.