What do I need to submit with my application?

In addition to a completed and signed application form (PDF), residential customers must submit:

  • The ORIGINAL, dated sales receipt or invoice. If submitting an invoice from a plumber, the invoice must be itemized to include the model number and price of each toilet.
  • A copy of your your most recent water bill.

Show All Answers

1. What is a WaterSense High Efficiency Toilet?
2. Do I have to buy the toilet at a particular store?
3. Are all of the toilets on the EPA WaterSense list available at all retailers?
4. Is there anything else I need to buy with the toilet?
5. Do I have to hire someone to install the toilet?
6. What do I need to submit with my application?
7. How will I receive the rebate?
8. Will the city be checking to see that my toilet has been installed?
9. How long will the toilet rebate program last?
10. How can commercial, institutional, and industrial customers become eligible?