How do I start new water service?

New water service can be requested online. Go to the Start Water Service webpage to review the requirements and scroll to the bottom of the page to complete the online request form.

If you are leasing the property for which you are requesting water service, you will be asked to upload a signed copy of your lease. If you have just purchased the home we may need a copy of your closing statement.

Show All Answers

1. How do I start new water service?
2. How can I make changes to my water billing account?
3. How do I access my online water billing account?
4. How can I get help paying my water bill?
5. Where can I find a trash pickup schedule for my address?
6. My trash was never picked up! Who do I contact?
7. My garbage/recycling cart is damaged. How do I get a new one?
8. I submitted a request using the Durham One Call online request form. What happens now?