Safe Placement Requirements:
Items are picked up mechanically using a special "boom truck". Please follow these guidelines for safe collection:
- DO NOT place items for collection under low hanging wires or tree limbs.
- DO NOT cover or obstruct water meters, fire hydrants, manholes, telephone boxes, etc. with items or brush to be collected.
- DO NOT place items near or on top of underground sprinklers, decorative stones, or other items that may be damaged during the collection process.
- DO NOT lean items against other objects.
- DO NOT place near a mailbox, parked car, fence, utility pole or anything else of value.
- Appliances: All food and debris must be removed prior to collection. Remove or secure doors to eliminate potential hazards to children.
- Lawn equipment: Gasoline, oil and any other fluids must be fully removed before collection.