List at least three PROFESSIONAL references rather than personal references. We want to know about your work characteristics. Also, verify the phone numbers you list and advise your references that they may receive a call from an unknown phone number.
Get your documents together NOW! We will require copies of the documents listed below if you receive an interview/offer. Some of these documents are time consuming to get and obtaining them can be stressful (ask everyone who applied during COVID). All of these are documents that adults should have readily available, so get them together NOW.
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Transcript from your highest level of completed education
- DD-214 (if applicable)
- Valid and Unexpired Driver's License (if you do not have a driver's license by July 1, you will be eliminated from the process)
- Shot Records
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) If no vaccine administered, show medical proof of Chickenpox
- Tdap (Tetanus) If more than 10 years ago, you will have to get another one
- HBV (Hep-B)
- COVID - Full vaccine regimen including booster information
- Influenza - (Flu Shot) If more than 1 year ago, you will have to get another one