Our new employees must participate in clinical rotations as part of their EMS training. These vaccines are required for entry into all clinical sites for EMS rotations:
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) If no vaccine administered, show medical proof of Chickenpox
- Td/Tdap (Tetanus & Diptheria/Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis) If more than 10 years ago, you will have to get another one.
- Hepatitis (Hep-B)
- Influenza - (Flu Shot) If more than 1 year ago, you will have to get another one.
- COVID - Full vaccine regimen with booster information (may not be required, but HIGHLY recommended)