DCSD is committed to transparency. Starting in August 2022, DCSD began publishing updated dashboards accessible through our website that shares a range of information on our program, including:
- the number of calls we've responded to by call type;
- the number of eligible calls we were not able to respond to due to staffing levels;
- the percent of calls where our responders had to radio for police backup and the outcome of those calls;
- the average response time;
- the percent of calls that resulted in a transportation to the ER versus community-based care;
- the percent of calls where we were able to follow up with our neighbors within 48 hours of an encounter with one of our crisis response teams;
- the percent of individuals who were connected to the care they needed and wanted.