How can I stop my yard waste service?

The yard waste program is an annual service agreement. Automatic annual renewal will occur July 1 of each year, unless we receive a cancellation request at least 10 business days in advance. If you elect to cancel within the service year, any remaining amount due will be charged to your monthly water bill.

Show All Answers

1. I submitted a request using the Durham One Call online request form. What happens now?
2. How do I start new water service?
3. How can I make changes to my water billing account?
4. How do I access my online water billing account?
5. When I enter my water account number it's saying my account doesn't exist?
6. How can I get help paying my water bill?
7. How do I pay for a hydrant meter?
8. Where can I find a trash pickup schedule for my address?
9. My trash was never picked up! Who do I contact?
10. My garbage/recycling cart is damaged. How do I get a new one?
11. How can I request an additional cart (trash, recycling, yard waste)?
12. How can I become an exempt customer because of my health condition?
13. How can I stop my yard waste service?
14. How can I get a bulky item picked up?
15. How do I change my credit card information for automatic drafts?