Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Help us beat the heat! Set out garbage, recycling, and yard waste carts by 5 a.m.
Durham One Call
Click or call 919-560-1200
Connect & Engage
If you are looking for Inspections Forms, CLICK HERE.
Select a Category
7 Stars Give Campaign
Boards, Committees & Commissions
Budget & Management Services
City Manager's Office
Durham Emergency Communications Center
Economic & Workforce Development
Equity & Inclusion Department
Click Here For Inspections Application Forms
Neighborhood Improvement Services
Office of Public Affairs
Office of the Mayor
Parks & Recreation Department
Public Works Engineering Forms
Public Works Stormwater and GIS Forms
Public Works Street Maintenance Forms
WM CBS Encrypted
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Audit Client Survey
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Audit Client Survey
1. Complete the form 2. Click Verify Survey 3. Submit the form
1. What is the name of the Audit?
2. The audit objectives, purpose, and scope were clearly communicated.
3. The disruption of daily activities was minimized as much as possible during the audit.
4. My department concerns and perspective on key operating areas were adequately considered during the audit.
5. Communication of audit results and status to me during the audit was timely and adequate.
6. The auditor(s) demonstrated technical proficiency in the audit areas.
7. The auditor(s) demonstrated courtesy, professionalism, and a constructive and positive approach.
8. Audit results were well documented and accurately reported.
9. The audit report was clearly written and logically organized.
10. Audit recommendations were constructive and actionable.
11. The audit recommendations added value and assurance that internal controls work as intended.
12. Audit management was effective and provided oversight and a clear understanding of internal audit's purpose.
Please provide any additional comments in the box below.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Internal Audit Services
Fraud | Waste | Abuse Investigation Services
Fraud | Waste | Abuse Tip Hotline
City Code of Ethics
Audit Services Oversight Committee
Contact Audit Services
Pay Water Bill Online
Trash / Recycle
small business resources
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow