May 4, 2021
Public Hearing Notice: Durham Historic Preservation Commission - May 4, 2021 at 9 a.m.
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Public hearings will be held to discuss the following: Certificates of Appropriateness - COA2100012 804 Hermitage Court Drive, COA2100014 162 West Ramseur Street, COA2100019 1106 Ninth Street, COA2100022 1106 Ninth Street, COA2100023 2103 Englewood Avenue.
The Durham Historic Preservation Commission will hold virtual public hearings on May 4, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. to consider the following:
Certificates of Appropriateness
- COA2100012 804 Hermitage Court Drive is a request for modifications to primary and accessory structures.
- COA2100014 162 West Ramseur Street is a request for new construction on a vacant lot.
- COA2100019 1106 Ninth Street is a request for demolition of a contributing primary structure.
- COA2100022 1106 Ninth Street is a request for new construction of a primary structure and an accessory dwelling unit.
- COA2100023 2103 Englewood Avenue is a request for an Amendment to COA2000060 to construct a rear addition and a screened porch with deck.
Substantial changes to the proposed actions may be made following the public hearing for each case. Call 919-560-4137 or email [email protected]
This meeting will be held online using the Zoom virtual meeting platform:
Click or call 919-560-1200